Upcoming Magic & Meaning Events
Register Now! $445
Hosted by the Magic & Mystery School Faculty, the Magic and Meaning Conference is an annual gathering of magicians, scholars, public speakers, professionals from many arenas, and performers of diverse arts. It is for anyone who loves magic, storytelling, the philosophy of magic, and who wants to think about magic in new ways.
Attendance is strictly limited to 78 people (the number of cards in a Tarot deck,) so we can create a friendly, interactive community of learning and performing.
MAGIC & MEANING CONFERENCE
Here are a few fun facts to consider:
- You may have heard that we are bringing back some of the unique elements we created at the original Mystery School events.
- We will have interactive, immersive ritual theater adventures--group workings and other fun and fantastic activities and experiences!
- Exciting new presentations, performances, and yes -- "The Mysteries!"
- Magic with Meaning: Awesome NEW magic effects, presentations and stories to learn and share.
- Old and new friends to meet, with great small group activities and small group training.
- New PEP talks and lectures on all sorts of new areas of magical exploration.
- A new location for the Las Vegas Witches & Wizards Ball, with a secret hidden "magicians only” room!"
- ALL STAR line up of unique acts for WONDERGROUND
- Scott Steelfyre hosts; "The Ride of your Life!"
- Fantastic opening night Mystery Encounter events with Simone Marron!
- (Secret ceremonies, magical encounters, enchanted gifts...and so much more!)
WHY would you want to attend? Watch this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQVo4zsfWZ4
Register now to insure your space at this one time only, “Return of the Mysteries” event.
At the heart of the Conference are a number of 20-minute presentations from Conference attendees that we call the “PEP Talks” of magic (“Performance—Entertainment—Philosophy”). The Conference also features “Ensemble Shows” during which attendees are able to perform magic for the entire group.
We Return this Year to Sunset Station!
The 2018 Magic and Meaning Conference will be held again at Sunset Station. We liked our experience at Tuscany last year, but the dates are not available there for 2018, and so we return to Sunset Station.
PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Day 1: Wednesday
7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.: RETURN OF THE MYSTERIES: (in a new, secret location to be divulged to registrants only!) Feel free to bring one guest of your choice. Meet and greet our magical community, and encounter the living mysteries!
Day 2: Thursday
9:00 a.m.: Arrival at the hotel meeting room and registration
9:30-12:15: Conference events and programming
12:15-1:30: Lunch break
1:30-5:00: Conference events and programming
5:00-7:00: Dinner break
7:00-?: Optional evening activities, to be announced
Day 3: Friday
8:00-9:00 a.m.: Abracabreakfast! Meet friends for breakfast.
9:00-12:00: Conference events and programming
12:00-1:15: Lunch break
1:15-4:30: Conference events and programming
4:30-10:00: Optional evening activities, to be announced
Day 4: Saturday
9:00-10:00: Abracabreakfast! Meet friends for breakfast.
10:00-12:30: Conference events and programming
12:30-1:30: Lunch break
1:30-4:15: Conference events and programming
4:15: Closing, early dinner with friends, and safe travels!